Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Sunday, January 02, 2005

åHappy New Year!! å

I apologize to my loyal visitors for the lack of posting in the past week...I was enjoying some well earned vaction time away from the computer...alas the the warm glow of the LCD screen beckons and I'm back. Photobucket is temporarily down so beer of the week will be updated asap and hopefully get some more pics up soon. For now though enjoy some linkage:

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains? Click only if you have seen Napoleon Dynamite

From the makers of Family Guy here is a sneak peak at American Dad (not 56k friendly)

Pictures of rockstars before they made it...somewhat amusing...but no VH1

Must see trailors: Kicking and Screaming, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home