Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Friday, December 17, 2004

It's Friday. End of the work week for some. Start of an adventure for the weekend warriors. Unemployed people don't really give a crap that it's Friday.

I bet you had no idea that our Commander In Chief had the moves.

Or Spiderman, for that matter. (What?)

The best part of any package is the bubble wrap.

Dude. I totally watched a whole marathon of Mythbusters on the Discover Channel last week. Time well spent. Want to get your Urban Legend freak on? Check out Snopes.com if you haven't already. You'll waste hours. Hours, I say!

I can't wait to post the first million digits of Pi. But we may all just have to make due with the first 10,000 digits.

I'll leave you with this parting thought from Tom Waits...

Never have I waltzed to "My Country 'Tis Of Thee," nor met anyone who did. Still, it's a waltz, for it's written in waltz time.

Chainsaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home