Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Thursday, December 16, 2004

The first million digits of Pi, eh? Good idea. Save that post for Monday, I think.

So I agreed to keep some fresh blood pumping through this ol' blog while Brad disconects himself from the internet for a week. I imagine Brad disconnecting himself from the internet looks much like Keanu Reeves when he disconnected himself from The Matrix. (You can take the blue pill... or the red pill...). I'm not nearly as good as finding the bizarro links Brad finds.

And I thought the South Side of Chicago had some ghastly holiday decorations. South Side ain't got nothin on these folks, fo' shizzle.

Does anybody here speak Engrish?

I have wasted/enjoyed way too many hours of my life watching the Strong Bad e-mails and the Teen Girl Squad cartoons at Homestar Runner.

And, yes, my website. Snap.

-chainsaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home