Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I always get a kick out of Jesus of the Week. Says one of the site's testimonials about Jesusoftheweek.com, Your site is offensive to all Christian values. Keep up the good work!

www.supermodelswithseethroughtops.com is not the kind of site the URL would suggest it is. It is actually quite wholesome. And by "wholesome" I mean random. And by "random" I mean, whatever dude, click the link. You must be curious by now.

Ever since pIMpN8eZ posted the link to "Cog" yesterday, I've been stuck in the labrynth of eBaumsworld.com, viewing amusing/hysterical/disturbing videos for hours. What else I'm I going to do? Go outside and play? It's freakin' cold out there. I could catch hypothermia and pneumonia in a simultaneous manner. This made me laugh mucho: GI Joe PSA's. If you never watched a GI Joe cartoon with the little public service announcement ending each episode with the catchy catch-phrase "And Knowing Is Half The Battle," you may not think these cartoons are all that funny, and maybe you have other problems I don't want to know about.

CHAINSAW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home