Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Shazam! I've returned to the bone chilling tundra we call Chicago. I want to thank pIMpN80z and Chainsaw for their contributions. They made for some hilarious clicking when I finally got back online. I have to say I laughed pretty hard when I read Chainsaw's instructions for penguin smacking - "Click your mouse once and the suicidal penguin will jump. Click the mouse a second time and the Yeti will smack the crap out of the penguin with his Louisville Slugger. Enjoy."

Since I'm crawling on dial-up right now, I'm just going post what my cell phone saw last week...Better more hi-res pics to come...

This is the view from a spot we had brunch at
Totally chilled
The view from the house.
We popped over to Tijuana for a day
My phone has crappy zoom so I really got in this seal's face. Have much better seal pics on the digital...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home