Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Just some fair warning...I'm going to be on dial-up for the next week until I get set up with my Mach 7 Internet. Thats enough bandwith to make any geek giggle in java script. So bear with me, you guys know I always have something wacky to share.

Have to throw another sensless plug for the "Run" Hit wonder 5K Race. I'm going to run it at a nice relaxed pace and injoy the awesomely bad music along the way. Sign up before Sept. 1st and the entry fee is a reduced price. If your wicked hardcore like Cohodes, you need to hop on the Muddy Buddy race and get wild. Good luck finding a partner!

Get excited, new "Your ad goes here" article tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home