Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Friday, August 13, 2004

Finally, images are back!!

Short and simple again with no multimedia, but expect fireworks to shoot out of your floppy drives as soon as I get my precious webserver back. Hopefully soon I will be hosting my own site and I wont have to worry about these shenanigans.

New version of Ad-Aware released, "Hardened against third party uninstall with encrypted preference files" which translates to please install this and run it so I don't have to after you complain to me that your computer is running slow, and the lycos dog keeps popping up.

NBA players that look like rappers. I think they were really running out of ideas when they said that Kid Rock looks like Tyrone Nesby. Must admit though that a couple are somewhat amusing.

Holy Shit! Accu-Chek.co.uk goes LIVE!! For all of you that dont know this is one of the websites included in the project that I have been working on since I started work at Braun Consulting. Everyone feel free to admire the right and bottom modules as for I designed them and programed the templates, rules files, and xsl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home