Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Friday, August 20, 2004

Beer Of The Week: Special Export - Celebrating a half-century of being the "import taste" of the Midwest. Brewed in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, Special Export and Special Export Light are both crafted to be crisp and smooth with a true European taste profile."

Import taste yet brewed in the midwest...Sounds like a bit of an Oxymoron?

The best guide to obsolete technology I have ever seen

For those of you who can spell and did not inherit the "no spelling gene" which I have discovered is dominant, you can join the rest of us with the misspellilzer

There are a couple of people I'd like to give this shirt to...then again there are a couple of people I would like to give this shirt to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home