Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Saturday, January 22, 2005

For you Toad-heads out there. This dude is recreating Walt Disney World's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in 3-D animation at Virtual-Toad.com. For those not in the know, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was closed down in 1998 and replaced with a vastly inferior Winnie The Pooh ride. I mean, it's cute and all, but I miss the subversity of Mr. Toad. In Winnie the Pooh, the ride ends with a storybook happy ending in the Hundred Acer Wood. In Mr. Toad, riders get hit by a train and go to hell. Awesome. Mr. Toad may be RIP, but hopefully will be resurrected in the future through the wonders of 3-D animation. Let's hear it for technology and people who have way too much time on their hands.

"Where's My Burrito?" -Homer Simpson
Those who play poker with me know I calculate my success at the table based on how many Chipotle Burritos I can purchase with my winnings. Last week I won 1.8 burritos. If you enjoy burritos as much as I enjoy burritos (and I REALLY enjoy burritos, so you must be serious in your burrito enjoyment to compete with my burrito enjoyment) Check out Chipotle Fan. Here you can sign a petition to get a smaller burrito size on the menu (in addition to and not as a replacement of their standard mondo big-as-The Rock's bicep burritos) Or calculate the calorie content of your Chipotle food (but remember: caloric ignorance is bliss). I like if you check every item in the calorie calculator, you can create a food-item that contains 3512 calories. Or if you're lonely you can find your BURRITO SOUL MATE (the person who builds the exact same burrito as you). I only have one burrito soulmate and he/she lives in Lawrence, KS. [In case you care, and you probably don't, this is my burrito: Steak, black beans, rice, green tomatillo salsa, sour cream AND cheese]. Post your burrito in the comments. And if you don't eat Chipotle, well, you'll probably live longer than the rest of us. Good for you, you tofu eating hemp wearing hippie.


-ChAiNsAw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home