Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Awhile ago, I posted a totally unhelpful CDNOW.com customer review for a Tom Waits album. The jist of the review was about how this dude managed to break his CD and set it on fire. The guy was a moron. Well, here's another customer review about how his CD broke, but this one is a nice creative writing composition. The review is for Neutral Milk Hotel's album In An Aeroplane Over The Sea. I give both album and Ray's review an A. Notice how many people awarded his creativity by saying his review was helpful. That's quite a lot for a CDNow customer review.

22 of 23 people found the following review helpful:

Like Icarus, August 1, 2004
Reviewer:Ray Radlein (Atlanta) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I had to buy a second copy of this CD.

One day, as I was leaving work, my original copy of the CD broke open its jewel case and leapt forth in a daring and quixotic bid for freedom which was cut tragically short when it skidded to a stop, butter-side down, on the rough pavement of the parking lot.

In retrospect, given the nature of this CD, I was not surprised that it had made the attempt; indeed, the only surprise is that it did not succeed, and rise up into the distance to sail the endless skies forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home