Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

So the funniest think happened at work yesterday and none of you are going to get it!! But im going to tell anyways. So I've been developing an XSL page to transform data gathered in Documentum into a form on a website. However one of the elements of the XML was named "A" for answer to a question. When calling upon this element in my XSL however it was discovered that the Documentum code transforms all instances of A to HTML A tags!!! hahahaha dont laugh too hard...

You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

This guy takes the word nerd to a new level

Where can I get me one of these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home