Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Screw work, I want to grow a fro and go back to school!


I'm just kidding, I really enjoy my job and now I can make fun of all of you "scholars" when you have to cram for an exam or stay up to 3 AM to crank out an essay.

For all of you digital shutterbugs, check out this modestly priced digital frame. If that sparked your interst, then check out this one thats twice the size (and price)

Check out the new G5 iMac. It shinny and over priced so all you idiots who ran out and bought an iPod should really enjoy it.

In case you havn't notice, I've made some chages to the page. I've given an elite few the opportunity to publish their own posts to the page. I programmed the dynamic avatars so you can tell who is who. Please comment on what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home