Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Monday, August 30, 2004

20+ hits yesterday and no comments! I'm insulted, leave me some love.

Do I look young? Conversation from IKEA on Sat:
Couple: Aww, getting ready for college?
Me: No, I graduated
Couple: Oh, congratulations, enjoy it before you start your career
Me: Too late

Later that night went to see Collateral (don't bother) and I got CARDED! Anywho I'm bling'n pages now at insane speeds so here are some highlights:

What Happens If I expose a Lego man to extreme heat?
What Happens If I cook an egg using a blowtorch?
Find out here - Reminds me a bit of the Peeps Research page.

Triumph: What substance was Hans Solo frozen in?
Fan: Carbonite
Triumph: No no im sorry...the correct answer is who gives a sheeet!

SMOKE...SMOKE...ARE YA SMOKING YET?

Bored at work/school? Print out some Transformers and unleash their super-charged fusion divine power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home