Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Man, why didn't I have tests like this? It would have made it more interesting!

I've been successful so far, but next time I may need to show up and demonstrate that I have 5 or more brain cells to be sent home.

Sweet! Buckyballs wont kill us anymore! Why you ask? Because the researchers believe the buckyball is toxic because in water it leads to the formation of an oxygen free radical which reacts with lipid molecules forming the cell membrane surrounding a cell! DUH!

Free iPod? More likely here than in some crazy pyramid referral scam. You know who you are!!

This looks pretty wild...they may finally a have come up with something better than the SuperMan ride at Magic Mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home