Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

"FLAVOR FLAVE! You know why? Becasue I love me!"

Perhaps we all need to dump Microsoft and switch to an operating system that does not have a bleak future

Got a crush on a celebrity? Dig away.. There were only 1,096 pics of Christina Ricci. Sorry ladies this ones for the guys...unless your into that sorta thing.

Vodka and AK-47's what a great combination!

These researchers are either incredibly brilliant or they smoke a ton of weed. You decide.

< rant > Away messages the suck:
-"I am away from my computer right now."
-"contracts"
-"studying :-("
-"doing some work....not a whole lot of fun"
C'mon people you can do better that this < /rant >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home