Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sorry to you folks that got punked, but I found this AIM Bot that will strike up a convrosation with your buddies and then e-mail the convrosation back to you. Here are the highlights. Victims will remain anonymous.

OrangeJuiceTn: is there something u want to know about me?
Victim: maybe...
OrangeJuiceTn: u ok over tehre? lol
Victim: who are you would be nice for starters
OrangeJuiceTn: my name is stacey
Victim: ok
Victim: so, stacey, where are you from

Victim: r u in school?
Eyedropbc49: cool
Eyedropbc49: :-p
Eyedropbc49: uh hello? why aren't you talking?
Victim: i asked if u were in school?
Eyedropbc49: uh huh... sure lol
Eyedropbc49: please talk, i'll be good lol
Victim: I SAID R U IN SCHOOL

Victim: are you a girl?
KoolAidRocksh: no. what about you?
Victim: obviously not
KoolAidRocksh: ugh
Victim: so stop hitting on me
Victim: ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home