Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Monday, October 04, 2004

Most Sony digital cameras start saving photos with the following name “DSC00001.JPG” and a lot of people take these photos and upload them to the web, where the all-knowing, all-seeing Google later catalogs all of them. Go ahead try it!

Engrish E-bay auction...look at the shipping cost!

And the rims keep spinnin' every time I...look at my watch!?? I'm going to need to make a "best of rim spinnin" post soon!

This is pretty sweet...play blackjack for fun with the voice of mathmatics wispering the correct move in your ear.

Car Logo explainations. Interesting stuff, ya learn something every day...If you visit my blog that is :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home