Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Sunday, August 01, 2004


Screw work, I want to grow a fro and go back to school!

I'm just kidding, I really like my job and my appartment. Also, I can now laugh at my friends in school when they are craming for exams or trying to crank out an essay at 3 AM.

For you digital photographers out there, this digital frame is pretty modestly priced. This one is not, but its twice as cool :)

New iMac came out, its slightly smaller than the original. Maybe all you idiots who ran out and bought an iPod because they are trendy should pick one of these up too.

In case you havn't noticed, I made some revisions to the page. I am no encouraging an elite few to create thier own posts and publish them for your enjoyment. We'll see how it goes, please comment on your opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home