Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Friday, July 30, 2004


Godamn I love expense accounts.  Thanks to Roche diagnostics  we had a fabulous night out on the town to celebrate the completion of Phase 1 of the Accu-Chek Content Management System. (I will post the new sites when they go live) Had drinks and appetizer at The Rockit Bar then went to Vivo on W. Randolph St. for a gourmet dinner.  It was so good I had to make up a word to describe it: "Scrumtrulescent"

New addition to the blog, beer of the week!  I'm still tweaking the JavaScript, but in future weeks, you will be able to scroll through all the beers using the navigation buttons.

This is quite funny if you got a fast connection.  (Not recommended for work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home