Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Thursday, April 29, 2004


Golfed Ackerman yesterday, today I'm taking on Kampen. The winds today were strong enough to blow my hat clear off my head, knock my clubs over on several occasions, and literally bend the pins at 90 degree angles. Hopefully it will settle down a bit today. Who can guess my score?

And on a geeky note, if any of you guys have two computers, check this out! Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers, with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s). Redirecting the mouse and keyboard is as simple as moving the mouse off the edge of your screen. I set it up with my desktop and my laptop and it works flawlessly :)