Hey...this is a private residence, man...

I surf the web too much so here are the highlights

Friday, September 10, 2004

Well you now know how to make a Nintento controler usable on your PC, why not just turn the whole Nintendo into a computer!

These guys never cease to amaze me! I got a fever, and the only precription is more cowbell

I never really noticed how dark Disney films are...Check out the evidence!

Posting this jem before TheChief can get to it! All those SportCenter comercials for your viewing pleasure. My picks: Y2K Test, Rookie Razzing, and Suit Policy

I dont know what is worse the whole Dave Matthews Band bus incident, or this unfortunate, shall we say "dump"

All oxygen generators on international space station have failed. Manufacturing company out of business and lead engineer is dead. But NASA is not alarmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home